The text in hidden cells which are parts of merger cells not showing when convert to PDF

Hi,

In the excel file, I have some text in the merged cells of row 3,4,5, when I use the following code to convert this excel file to PDF, they are not shown in PDF file. I think the reason is the text in the hidden cells and also the hidden cells are merged. I have uploaded the Excel file and result PDF file as well. Please let me know if you have any question.

WorkBook.Save(newpath, SaveFormat.Pdf)

Thanks,
Wei

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template Excel file to PDF. There are a few header lines (on top) above the table which are not rendered at all. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42744” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.0.3 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

I have tried the new build, it does solve the problem with the workbook I sent to you. But I just create a very simple workbook with one value in A4, then merge A4 TO G4, hide column A to B , I couldn’t see the value when I save it to PDF. I upload the workbook, please have a look.

Thanks,
Wei

Hi Wei,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue. The value of merged cell A4 does not print in the output pdf. We have reopened this issue and logged your comment. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

I have attached the output pdf generated with the following code for a reference.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Test+(2).xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

Please try our latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.1.1

We have fixed your issue now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

I have tried the fix, it works great. Thanks very much for the effort.

Wei

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Good to know that your issue is resolved by the new fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42744) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.