We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

The units of coordinate axes in Excel are "百", "千", etc. when converted to HTML or PDF, they become "Hundreds","Thousands" in English

The units of coordinate axes in Excel are “百”, “千”, etc. when converted to HTML or PDF, they become “Hundreds”,“Thousands” in English
image.png (91.3 KB)
image.png (36.3 KB)

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("D://Aspose//EPPR_50088//EPPR_50088.xlsx");
workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_50088//output/EPPR_50088.html",  SaveFormat.HTML);
workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_50088//output/EPPR_50088.pdf",  SaveFormat.PDF);
ImageOrPrintOptions options = new ImageOrPrintOptions();
SheetRender render = new SheetRender(workbook.getWorksheets().get(0), options);
render.toImage(0, "D://Aspose//EPPR_50088//output/EPPR_50088.png");

this is excel file:
EPPR_50088.zip (1.3 MB)

@xhaixia,

I opened your Excel file into MS Excel and found it also shows “Hundreds”, see the attached screenshot for your reference.
sc_shot1.png (58.6 KB)

I am using MS Excel (us-English locale) to view your Excel file. What is your locale/regional settings on your machine to be set so it should show axis label accordingly? What is your MS Excel language?

The preferred language for MS Excel is simplified Chinese

@xhaixia,

Thanks for the details.

Please notice, we noticed the issue as you mentioned. The axis label are changed in Microsoft Excel with Simplified Chinese as display language. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-44205” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@xhaixia,

Please try our latest fix:
aspose-cells-21.12.6-java.zip (7.5 MB)

and see the following code for your reference:


 workbook.getSettings().getGlobalizationSettings().setChart(new MyChartGlobalizationSettings());
  workbook.save("D://Aspose//EPPR_50088//output/EPPR_50088.pdf",  SaveFormat.PDF);
        
class MyChartGlobalizationSettings extends ChartGlobalizationSettings
{
	public String getAxisUnitName(int type) {
		
		switch(type) {
			case DisplayUnitType.Hundreds:
				return "百";
			case DisplayUnitType.Thousands:
				return "千";
			case DisplayUnitType.Millions:
					return "百万";
			case DisplayUnitType.Billions:
				return "十亿";
                       
            ...

			default:
				return super.getAxisUnitName(type);
		}
	}
}

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-44205) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi