There is a formatting issue in word document whereby text becomes bold after conversion of policy write-up to pdf

There is a formatting issue in converting pdf document. In word document is not in bold, when i try to convert into pdf document the text are in bold

@abirami811,

Please ZIP and upload your input Word document, Aspose.Words generated PDF file and a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic area here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi Hafeez,

The word document & the issue screenshot are attached.

[Test] Compass_Allocation Framework for High-rise Devts and Workshops_1 May 2019.zip (151.8 KB)

Aspose Formating issue.png (53.2 KB)

@abirami811,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-18691. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Hfeez,

Any solution on this case? Kindly share your inputs.

@abirami811,

Regarding WORDSNET-18691, we are currently doing analysis of this issue to determine the root cause. We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues will be resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

@abirami811,

I am afraid, there is no further update on this issue i.e. we are still analyzing the root cause of this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi hafeez,

Any solution on this case?

@abirami811,

Investigation so far reveals that the issue occurs because “bold” attribute in paragraph and character styles are expanded/processed incorrectly by Aspose.Words. The issue is reproducible with the attached simplified documents:

See “18679t.docx” and corresponding PDF: WORDSNET-18691.zip (59.2 KB)

The second paragraph has bold specified both in paragraph style Heading3 and character style Strong. The text comes out as bold in Aspose.Words.

We have removed paragraph style reference from the properties of the third paragraph in 18679t.docx by editing document.xml directly. The text became bold in MS Word. It seems, bold attributes specified in paragraph style and character style cancel each other in MS Word.

We are investigating the issue further and will keep you posted on any further updates. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Hafeez,

Gentle follow up on this.

@abirami811,

I am afraid, WORDSNET-18691 is still in analysis phase. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Hafeez,

Still I am waiting for your response.

@abirami811,

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We have completed the analysis of this issue and root cause has been determined. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved or any estimates are available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Hafeez,

Please let us know the status.

@abirami811,

Unfortunately, there is no further news about this issue (WORDSNET-18691). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved or any estimates are available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Please let us know the status.

@abirami811,

We have good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-18691 has now been resolved. The fix of this issue will be included in the 19.8 (next version) of Aspose.Words. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the next version containing the fix of your issue will be released at the start of next month.

Hi Hafeez,

Good to hear, Please let us know once the patch is released.

@abirami811,

Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.8 from the following link: