There is no field 'm_consumeContainerWhitespace' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.RPLProcessing.RPLReport'

Getting the following error. Have installed both 3.7 & 3.8 Aspose.Slides, using the manual uninstall procedures listed elsewhere in this site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Server Error in ‘/Reports’ Application.

There is no field ‘m_consumeContainerWhitespace’ for type ‘Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.RPLProcessing.RPLReport’.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:
Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: There is no field 'm_consumeContainerWhitespace' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.RPLProcessing.RPLReport'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ReportServerException: There is no field 'm_consumeContainerWhitespace' for type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.Rendering.RPLProcessing.RPLReport'.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report.]

[ReportServerException: An error occurred during rendering of the report. (rrRenderingError)]

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.ServerUrlRequest(Boolean isAbortable, String url, Stream outputStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +1018

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerReport.InternalRender(Boolean isAbortable, String format, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection urlAccessParameters, Stream reportStream, String& mimeType, String& fileNameExtension) +1329

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ServerModeSession.RenderReport(String format, Boolean allowInternalRenderers, String deviceInfo, NameValueCollection additionalParams, Boolean cacheSecondaryStreamsForHtml, String& mimeType, String& fileExtension) +209

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ExportOperation.PerformOperation(NameValueCollection urlQuery, HttpResponse response) +219

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.HttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +171

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +599

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +171

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3618

Forgot to mention, this is a SQL 2008 R2 install.

Hi David,

I have observed the stack trace shared by you and like to know the scenario when you have received such exception. Are you able to see the Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services options as shared here in your reporting server export tab. Please explain some details about the issue further.

Thanks and Regards,

Yes. The links appear correctly on our site, after installation. However, both links produce the above stack trace when running ANY report. The reports run fine online, and render into any other format just fine.

(See the attached ScreenPrint file).

Hi David,

I have observed the stack trace shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID 24478 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved. I would also request that in order to reproduce the issue on our end and for resolution, we need the RDL file. Please share the RDL file using AdventureWorks as data source.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

was this issue resolved? I am having the same problem

Thanks

James

Hi James,

Please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0.0 and if the issue still persists then kindly share the source RDL file by using built in data or using Adventure Works as data source. Please also share the complete information of your environment set-up as well.

Many Thanks,

I’ve attached the .rdl file to this post.

My setup is SQL server 2008 R2 running on Windows server 2008 R2.

i think it may be becasue we also have a 2005 instance of SSRS on that box as it works ok in 2005

Hi James,

You are right that having two instances of SQL Server may possibly be an issue. However, I have sill requested our development team to further share the information in this regard.

Many Thanks,