There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture error with Aspose.Words 4.4.0.0

Hi,
We recently upgraded to Aspose.Words 4.4.0.0 and are now having trouble inserting images into a document. When opening the result document, Word shows the following error: “There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture.”. This worked fine with version 3.7.1.0.
In attachment, you will find a solution with 2 test projects that do exactly the same thing (insert an image), but reference two different versions of Aspose.Words (3.7.1.0 and 4.4.0.0). This demonstrates the problem.
We really need a solution for this, since our software is already in production and we need other fixes included in v4.4.0.0.
Thank you.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Please reattach your files.
Best regards.

Files attached now

Hi
Thanks for your report. I have reproduced this bug and logged it to our defect base as issue # 3702. We will try to fix it in one of our future releases. A notification will be posted here in this thread as soon as it will be done.
Best regards.

Hi,
Is there any update on this issue yet? We need this really urgent because of the following reasons:
We need other fixes included in the latest version of Aspose.Words, but can’t upgrade because of this bug.
We would like to purchase Aspose.Pdf, but my boss won’t let me because we can’t use the latest version yet (because of the Aspose.Words bug), and previous versions of Aspose.Pdf contain other bugs.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi
Unfortunately, this issue is unresolved yet. I set Show Stopper priority for this bug. The notification will be posted in the forum thread as soon as it is done. Thanks for your patience.
Best regards.

Hi,
I too have the same problem and we are about to go to production this week. Do you have an ETA on this bug fix?
Alain

Looking at this right now. Will fix and release later today.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for your issue.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.