dear~ Community maintainer!
After I integrated Aspose. Word. Java. Jar into my system. It appears to have the following warning message.
Aspose.Words for Java is limited with JDK’s built-in image encoders/decoders.
In order to improve reading/writing quality use the following external graphics libraries:
- Download and install ImageMagick from https://imagemagick.org/script/download.php
- Windows users will have to set up the path to ImageMagick via IM4JAVA_TOOLPATH or ProcessStarter.setGlobalSearchPath(myPath), e.g. IM4JAVA_TOOLPATH=C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-7.0.8-Q16
- Download im4java https://sourceforge.net/projects/im4java/files/
- Copy im4java-1.4.0.jar to CLASSPATH or copy to JDK_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory.
- Java Advanced Imaging API
- Download jai_codec and add it to application classpath https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.media/jai_codec/1.1.3
- Download jai_core and add it to application classpath https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.media/jai-core/1.1.3
- Download jai_imageio and add it to application classpath https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.media/jai_imageio/1.1.1
How can I avoid it? Or how to make him disappear？