Thickness of X-axis and Y-axis is increased in Chart's PDF

Hello,

I am using Aspose.Cells v8.6.2.4 to generate PDF of chart - M-CC4R1 in the attached excel file. In the PDF output the, the thickness of X-axis and Y-axis lines is more than the thickness in actual chart.

Following code is used to generate the output:

void chartToPDF() throws Exception {
Workbook workbook = new Workbook("test.xlsx");
WorksheetCollection ws = workbook.getWorksheets();
String worksheetName = "GOFER CLF";
Chart chart = ws.get(worksheetName).getCharts().get("M-CC4R1");
chart.toPdf("D:\\test.pdf");
}

Can you please analyse this issue.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi,

Thanks for the template files and screen shot.

I think this is not an issue rather it is due to larger Zoom level (in percentage) set when viewing the output document (by Aspose.Cells APIs) in Adobe acrobat. Please try to set to some minimum value i.e., to 100% or 125%, and you will get your desired results. Similarly when you open your attached output PDF file (generated by MS Excel) into Adobe acrobat and set to higher zoom level, say 200%, you will get Thickness of X-Axis and Y-Axis increased too.

Hope, you understand now.

Thank you.

Hello,

When the Excel-generated PDF and Aspose-generated PDF are viewed side-by-side, the difference in thickness of X-axis and Y-axis is clearly visible.

I have attached a screenshot comparing the Excel-generated PDF and Aspose-generated PDF.

Zoom-in both PDFs to a level so that the chart from both appears to be of same size to see the difference.

This output is rejected by one of our customers. So please look into this on high priority.

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Neha,

We have logged this incident in our database to get product team’s feedback on this matter. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSJAVA-41660. Please spare us little time to analyze this scenario, and to get back with updates in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.6.3.2
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-41660) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.