Throwing Exception while extracting page count of pdf

Hello,

We are trying to extract data from a pdf file attached in a email(eml file), While extracting contentSteam we didnt get any error but when we are using pdfFileinfo class to get information from the data we extracted and trying to fetch page count, It is throwing an exception saying :

(Pdf FileInfo is not initialized. Use constructors with parameters or properties for initialization. (Reason: Cross reference table or cross reference stream not found)

So can you look into this we are attaching the problamatic PDF along with the post.

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your shared file it seems it is corrupted. As when opening and closing file in Adobe Acrobat, it prompts to save changes made by Adobe Acrobat to fix it silently. However, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-39573 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hello,

Thanks for the information you shared.
But the file is not corrupted as we can store it in a stream and rewrite it.
I think may be the issue is about the size.

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for your feedback. However our product team will investigate the issue and we will share our findings/fix with you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-39573) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10.