Thumbnail Issues

I have a single slide presentation that shows a couple of problems when an Aspose thumbnail is generated.

1. The large image on the slide is drawn at full contrast and brightness, but it should be drawn at low contrast and brightness. (The first image is from Aspose, The second from PowerPoint)

2. On the master slide the background gradient is gray but Aspose draws it as white.

Thanks for looking into this,

JP

Hello,

1. Rendering custom contrast and brightness of images currently is not supported.

2. There is also fill type which wasn’t supported. PowerPoint (except 2007) shows it correctly but doesn’t recognize this style for changing. Also it’s not possible to create such fill style in any PowerPoint 97-2003. I have added support for this gradient so next version of Aspose.Slides will render it properly.

Thanks for the fix, I do believe that that presentation was saved out of ppt 2007.

I understand that brightness/contrast is not supported, but will it be worked on later?

Yes, it will be supported. Currently it’s in our to-do list but with low priority.
I will check possibility to implement in February.