We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Thumbnail of a single shape in pptx

Hi,

is there a way to create thumbnails for autoshapes or connectors in pptx format? I want to extract a single shape or a connector from a slide and save it as image.

I've seen a getThumbnail() method for ppt presentations so I'm wondering if there is an equivalent for pptx format...

Hi Marek,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that presently getting the shape thumbnail property is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33583 has been created as new feature request in our issue tracking system for your stated requirements. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Mudassir,

so if it's tracked as feature request now, is there a realistic chance it will be implemented in the near future?

Hi Marek,

I like to share that the issue has just recently been created and is pending for review from our development team. Actually, the issues are resolved on first come first basis and on complexity basis. As there are already existing pending issues and as soon as our development team will schedule and investigate the issue, I will be more than happy to share the updates with you.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33583) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(5)