Thumbnail of slide problem

Here is my code working with aspose.slides version 1.9.3.2

The attachement is a Microsoft powerpoint created file containing a simple slide wich contains two similar shapes. When using this code, one of the shape is correctly painting but the other one is not at all well painted.
Here is the code :

String path = “…/slide_two_stars.ppt”;
String savePath = “…/image.jpg”;
Presentation pres = new Presentation(new FileInputStream(path));
System.out.println(pres.getSlides().size());
BufferedImage temp = pres.getSlideByPosition(1).getThumbnail(new Dimension((int)pres.getSlideSize().getX(),(int)pres.getSlideSize().getY()));
ImageIO.write(temp, “jpg”, new File(savePath));

When I open the file with OpenOffice, then save it, then reload it with Microsoft PPT and resave it again, it generate the good pictures.

Thank you for your help !

Adrien

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked on the problem as specified by you and you are very right in pointing towards the fact that the slide thumbnail generated with Aspose.Slides for Java 1.9.3.2 contains the distorted star shape. I have used the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java 2.2.0 and found the generated thumbnail to be very fine. For your reference, the generated thumbnail is also attached. Please proceed to this link for downloading the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java 2.2.0.

Thanks and Regards,

We will probably take a new license of aspose slides. Thank you for your time Mudassir.