TIF problem

I am testing your software Aspose Java to put a TIF image into a PDF file. I did several test but I have always the same error NoSuchElementException:
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.next(ServiceRegistry.java:808)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$ImageReaderIterator.next(ImageIO.java:487)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$ImageReaderIterator.next(ImageIO.java:472)

Please can u suggest me a solution an idea to solve this kind of problem and why ?

I tried with jdk1.6 and jdk1.5 but I have the same problem.

Thanks
Stefano Barella

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for using our products.

Please make sure that you have included jai_codec-1.1.3.jar and jai_core.jar in your project classpath. I case you still face the same problem, please share the TIFF image so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

I already added. No difference anyway. In attach the IMAGE and here below the error:

C:\Temp\SPPEC\imagetif\output
Error conversione file CCITT_1
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at javax.imageio.spi.FilterIterator.next(ServiceRegistry.java:808)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$ImageReaderIterator.next(ImageIO.java:487)
at javax.imageio.ImageIO$ImageReaderIterator.next(ImageIO.java:472)
at com.enel.sgpec.pdfconverter.TIFToJPGToPDF.toPDF(TIFToJPGToPDF.java:28)
at com.enel.sgpec.test.SGPECTestCaseWord.testIMGTIFToPDF(SGPECTestCaseWord.java:136)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:45)
at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:42)
at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:263)
at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:68)
at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:47)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:231)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:60)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:229)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:50)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:222)
at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:300)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:50)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFJAVA-33175. We
will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status
of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-33175) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.