Tiff Conversion Differences Between Versions

I’ve recently upgraded from Aspose.Pdf 7.9.1 to 8.1.0 and have notice differences between the output when converting a PDF to Tiff.

This is the code used to produce the attached files:

var pdfDocument = new Document(@“C:\temp\document1.pdf”);
// create Resolution object
var resolution = new Resolution(300);

// create TiffSettings object
var tiffSettings = new TiffSettings { SkipBlankPages = false, Compression = CompressionType.CCITT4, Depth = ColorDepth.Format8bpp };

// create TIFF device
var tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);

for (var i = 1; i <= pdfDocument.Pages.Count; i++)
{
tiffDevice.Process(pdfDocument, i,i, string.Format(@“c:\temp\outfiles\page{0}.tiff”,i));
}

I have also experienced solid black images in version 8.1.0.

Any thoughts?

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.1.0 in Visual Studio 2010 application with target platform of application set to .NET Framework 4.0, running over Windows 7 (X64) and I am unable to notice any problem. The resultant TIFF image seems to be correct.

Can you please share some details regarding your working environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I am using VS2012 Update 2 Targeting .Net 4.5 on Windows 7 (x64)

Hi there,

Thank you for providing additional information. I’m afraid I’m unable to notice the issue, while testing the scenario using VS2012 targeting project to .NET 4.5 Framework on Windows 7 (x64) and using Aspose.Pdf for .NET(7.9/8.0) 4.0 Framework dll. Can you please confirm .NET Framework of Aspose.Pdf dll that you are referencing in your project? So we will investigate it further.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,