Tiff file conversion to pdf issue

Hi Team,

i am using aspose.cells 7.3.0.0 and in my excel tempalte i have tried to use .tiff file .
individual files are coming fine also when i merge these into single excel it works.
but when i try save this into pdf its giving me this error. "A generic error occurred in GDI+. "

i am using this code to save the merged excel into pdf.

myCombineExcel.Save(MergedFileName, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf)

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.3

If you still find the issue, kindly attach your template Excel file and paste sample runnable code to reproduce the issue on our end. If your code is complex and long, kindly create a separate console application, zip it and post it here to show the issue on our end. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

i am using 7.3 so how big a difference 7.4.2.3 will make?

i always get this reply only but can you give me any CELNET ID which says about the same issue and which is fixed in the 7.4.2.3?
i will try to use the 7.4.2.3 and update you but please give me some idea what could be the issue and how to fix in my code.

Hi,

We made a few enhancements regarding PDF rendering and shape rendering in the latest versions. We do not find an exactly similar issue from any user. But, we still recommend you to kindly try this fix/version (latest) if it makes any difference.

Also, you may try to use Aspose.Cells.Dll (v7.3.x) file present in net2.0 folder in your installation directory if it resolves the problem but I am not completely sure about your issue though.

Thank you.