Tiff/gif images inserted using "insert picture" in excel not rendering

When we use the Insert => Pictures button in excel to create the excel file and use the aspose library on the file, the output does not contain the picture and only contains cells. Sample file is attached.

Hi,

Thanks for the template file.

I am not entirely certain your scenario/case on how do you render to file via Aspose.Cells for JAVA or in which file format. Anyways, I have tested using the following sample code with our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v17.2.4 (attached) and rendered your template file to XLSX, PDF and HTML file formats, it works fine and as expected. The output files do have the inserted image(s):
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“excel2.xlsx”);
workbook.save(“out1.xlsx”);
workbook.save(“out2.pdf”);
workbook.save(“f:\files\out3.html”, SaveFormat.HTML);

Kindly try our latest version/fix (v17.2.4). If you still find the issue with v17.2.4, kindly paste your simple JAVA program (runnable) to reproduce the issue with output files, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply. One of our product teams is using the aspose-cells-8.2.0.jar library to create pdf file which is then processed further.

Are you able to convert the sample document using the 8.2 library ?

Hi,

I am afraid, we do not evaluate issues or figure out issues in older versions or the product. We recommend you to kindly upgrade to and use latest version/fix. If you still find any issue with newer versions, we will fix it soon.

Thank you.