TIFF image is not getting created exactly with respect to Document page. Sometimes the last part of the content is getting carried forwarded to another TIFF image

Hi Shafiq,

Please accept my apologies for late response. I have tested the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 13.5.0 and have not found the shared issue. I have not also found the shared issue with your attached files in SC_9_Mar22_1504_JuneRelease.rar.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 13.5.0.

Shafiq:

one line content overflow from 4th page seems to be there,find the attached input word document & output tiff files

Can you please check this again and share some more detail about your query?

Hi Tahir,

Any update?as raised a issue with the current released of Aspose.Word 13.5.0. “Content rendering to next page” on June- 06-2013.Waiting for earliest reply.Thanks

Regards,
Shafiq

Ok,Sure…Thanks

Hi Tahir,

I am facing same issue “one line content overflow from 4th page seems” find the attached earlier shared Input word doc & output tiff files for your reference.

Note: from 4th page horizontal row seems to be two spaces down from the content hence content overflow. & noticed that after giving one line space between content & horizontal line.Output is proper.
Can you please consider this issue as high priority & get back ASAP.Thanks

Regards,
Shafiq

Hi Shafiq,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have not found any issue at page number 4 in shared Tiff files. I am using MS Word 2010 to compare Doc file with Tiff files. Please see the attached screen shot of MS Word 2010 for detail.

Could you please share some more detail about your issue? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.