Tiff rotation without changing bbp

Hi,

I’m rotating tiff images using the following code:

using (var image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(input))
        {
            switch (angle)
            {
                case 90:
                    image.RotateFlip(Aspose.Imaging.RotateFlipType.Rotate90FlipNone);
                    break;
                case 180:
                    image.RotateFlip(Aspose.Imaging.RotateFlipType.Rotate180FlipNone);
                    break;
                case 270:
                    image.RotateFlip(Aspose.Imaging.RotateFlipType.Rotate270FlipNone);
                    break;
            }
            image.Save(input);
        }

But it seems that it is loosing the compression of the tiff as well as the bitdepthbpp is changing please look at the attachments, is there a way to rotate the tiff image without loosing or changing those inner properties? Please see attachments for more information on the issuefiles.zip (168.2 KB)

I don’t know how the source file may contain only that they are tiff, so I want to mantain said properties

@gmarcucci2,

I have worked with files shared by you using Aspose.Imaging for .NET 17.12 and unable to observe any issue. Can you please share your environment details along with version of Aspose.Imaging so that we may further investigate to help you out.rotated.zip (99.3 KB)

I think there is a misunderstanding on the issue, I sent the original image and the rotated image, as you can see on the files I included the original image has a bitdepth of 1 and the rotated changed to 8. The compression of CCITT4 was lost as well. the image you sent has a bitdepth of 8 instead of 1 as well.

@gmarcucci2,

I have observed the detailed information shared by you and an a ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-2668 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate this issue. This thread has been associated with the issue so that we may share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2668) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz