We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Time taken to convert pdf to xml

Hi,

I am trying to convert 20 PDF’s to XML and its taking 7 mins to do the job. Now i have 6000 pdf’s daily to process and i cannot afford this much time. Can this be handle ? Or can i get only the content which is written in tag inside XML? The time taken for conversion matters a lot to me So if possible kindly help me with this.

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

shalinshah777:
I am trying to convert 20 PDF’s to XML and its taking 7 mins to do the job. Now i have 6000 pdf’s daily to process and i cannot afford this much time. Can this be handle ?

Please note that the performance of the API depends upon many factors to be noticed i.e structure and complexity of the input files, version of the API you are using, the environment in which you are using it, OS configurations, etc. We will really appreciate if you please share sample input document(s) and working code snippet, so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

shalinshah777:
Or can i get only the content which is written in tag inside XML? The time taken for conversion matters a lot to me So if possible kindly help me with this.

You can extract text from all pages of a PDF document using textAbsorber, and save it as XML after enclosing it into tag or as per your XML template requirement. For more information, related to extracting text from PDF file, please visit “Extract Text from PDF” in API documentation.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,