Time Zone on Appointments

I have downloaded the latest Aspose.Email.dll to allow me to correctly set the time zone of an appointment. If I do not call the Appointment.SetTimeZone() method, will the time zone default to the current time zone?

If this is in the documentation, forgive me, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

I was also unable to find any such information in the documentation and tried to find out the behavior of SetTimeZone by creating a new Appointment object. It seems that if Time Zone is not set explicitly, the current time zone set on the pc is taken as the timezone for the appointment. We will update our documentation in this regard.

Thanks Kashif. I only ask because in a previous version (prior to the SetTimeZone() method), the time zone was being set in a seemingly random value. Hopefully this is corrected now. I would explicitly set this, but I would have to translate the .Net time zone values to the TZ values you require.

Hi Joe,

I have tried it at my end by changing the system time zone multiple times and each time it picked the changed one. If you find any different behaviour than this, please let us know. We will look into this and assist you further on this.