We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Timeout

Hi,

Export to Aspose.Words appear in the export list.
But when I use the render method in my code, it return me an error with a Timeout.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Installing on the Server Manually - Aspose.Words for Reporting Services

Hi Pierre-Yves,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please share the document which you are exporting as well as the code you are using to export this document?

At first, i notice that with the “WORD” format of reporting services it work. It does’nt work just when I use the format “AWDOC” of Aspose.Word.

This is the code:

Dim _tabParam(3) As AD.PVClient.Core.localhost.ParameterValue
_tabParam(0) = New AD.PVClient.Core.localhost.ParameterValue With {
.Name = “OF”,
.Value = “FF00****”
}
_tabParam(1) = New AD.PVClient.Core.localhost.ParameterValue With {
.Name = “coulee”,
.Value = “HS44****”
}
_tabParam(2) = New AD.PVClient.Core.localhost.ParameterValue With {
.Name = “IdPvClient”,
.Value = “1*”
}
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _report <span style="color:blue;">As</span> ReportExecutionService = <span style="color:blue;">New</span> ReportExecutionService
    _report.Credentials = System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _executionInfo <span style="color:blue;">As</span> ExecutionInfo = <span style="color:blue;">New</span> ExecutionInfo
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> reportPath <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">String</span> = <span style="color:#a31515;">"/TestReport/TestReport"</span>
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> historyID <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">String</span> = <span style="color:blue;">Nothing</span>

_executionInfo = _report.LoadReport(reportPath, historyID)

_executionInfo = _report.SetExecutionParameters(_tabParam, <span style="color:#a31515;">"en-us"</span>)

<span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _format <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">String</span> = <span style="color:#a31515;">"AWDOC"</span>
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _extension <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">String</span> = <span style="color:#a31515;">""</span>
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _resultByte() <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">Byte</span> = <span style="color:blue;">New</span> <span style="color:blue;">Byte</span>() {}
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> _warnings <span style="color:blue;">As</span> AD.PVClient.Core.localhost.Warning() = <span style="color:blue;">Nothing</span>
    <span style="color:blue;">Dim</span> streamIDs <span style="color:blue;">As</span> <span style="color:blue;">String</span>() = <span style="color:blue;">Nothing</span>
    _resultByte = _report.Render(_format, <span style="color:#a31515;">""</span>, _extension, <span style="color:#a31515;">""</span>, <span style="color:#a31515;">""</span>, _warnings, streamIDs)</pre><br>The timeout is when the render method is executed.<br>

Hi

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your rdl and drl.data files here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Actually the document is confidential.
And I don’t think I have the right to attach the document.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Actually we do not need a document with your real data. What we need is just an example that will allow us to reproduce the problem. You can replace sensitive information with dummy data.

Best regards,

OK here the .rdl and the .rdl.data

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I logged the issue in our defect database. The developers responsible for Aspose.Words for Reporting Services will take a look at the issue shortly.

Best regards,