Times New Roman font changed to Calibri when importing

Using Aspose.Words 8.1.1, when I append one document to another, the content from the second document is changed from Times New Roman to Calibri. All files are in Doc format.

AppendFiles(file1, file2, result);
private void AppendFiles(string file1, string file2, string result)
{
    Document doc1 = new Document(file1);
    Document doc2 = new Document(file2);

doc1.AppendDocument(doc2, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

doc1.Save(result, SaveFormat.Doc);
}

See the attached files. The file result.doc is the result of appending file1.doc and file2.doc. Note that all of the text in result.doc that came from file2.doc has been converted from Times New Roman to Calibri.

I get the same result when I append the content via a NodeImporter. The problem seems to be triggered by the fact that the Normal style of file2.doc is Times New Roman. If I change Normal to be Arial or some other font, then highlight the text of the file and override it to be Times New Roman, then the font stays Times New Roman when appended/imported.

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 9183) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(27)