Timezone property is setting as (UTC-5)

Am creating a calendar item using below test application
Timezone.zip (48.4 KB)

It is setting (UTC-5) as the timezone by default
1.png (74.5 KB)

If we are not setting any timezone property it should set current local time zone as timezone property.

Can you check this issue and suggest me on this?

@Shital_diwate,

We are looking into this issue and will soon share our feedback with you here.

@Shital_diwate,

We were able to observe the issue and have reported it as EMAILNET-38971 for further investigation. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38971) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal

We have checked this issue with the latest update but still we are facing the same issue.
Can you recheck this ?

@Shital_diwate,

I have checked the sample code using latest version Aspose.Email for .NET 18.5, but could not observe issue with the new release. It sets the timezone to my local timezone which is UTC+5. Please give it a try again on some other system and share the feedback.

Capture.PNG (17.8 KB)

You can see the attachment the timezone property is setting to (UTC+5) with aspose 18.5 , but we are in UTC+5.30 timezone.

image.png (37.0 KB)

@Shital_diwate,

We have tested the scenario and re-opened this issue. We will analyse it again and share the feedback at the earliest.

Okay.
Thank you.

@Shital_diwate,

You are welcome.