We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

To- CC and BCC not displaying in Outlook

This may be an issue with our code but if we take a source PST and open it in Outlook we see the TO, CC and BCC (if they were in the message). If we then create a PST with ASPOSE, and open the new PST in Outlook, the TO, CC and BCC fields are blank. If you look at the PST in Kernel Outlook PST Viewer, the fields appear to be in the message. We tested with older versions of our source and found the change to 17.2 seems to be where the problem started. Running the code with pre 17.2 works fine and the new PST display in Outlook as expected.

I cannot say with certainty that something we change in our code did not cause this effect but our release 321 works and 322, which is 17.2 and a couple of seemingly unrelated changes in our code, fails.

Can you try and confirm this behavior in 17.2 and greater. We are currently on 17.4.

Thank you

Hi Jon,


We regret the trouble caused to you.

We have tested this issue at our end with some sample messages and were able to observe the problem you have mentioned. It has been logged as EMAILNET-38726 for further investigation by our Product team and will update you here once there is a fix version or some other information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38726) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.