To get the watermark text from PDF file

Hi ,
I need to get the watermark text which is available in a pdf file. Im using Aspose PDF 18.1.I tried using the below code snippet bu it is throwing “false” always for watermark existence.
Document doc=new Document(“c:\wm\Annotations.pdf”);

boolean a=doc.getPages().get_Item(1).getWatermark().getAvailable();

System.out.println(a);

Please help help me out on this query.Thnaks in advance.

@sadiqraja,

Kindly send us your source PDF document. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

Annotations.pdf (259.5 KB)

@sadiqraja,

We managed to replicate the problem of being able to retrieve the text of the Watermark. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFJAVA-37458 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Thanks Team.
Awaiting for your response.

@sadiqraja,

We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in regard of linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-37458.

please let me know if there any update.
Thanks in advance

@sadiqraja,

The linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-37458 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. Our product team will investigate as per their development schedules. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-37458) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.4. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by asad.ali

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan