TOC and Bookmarks Creation

I have a report and i used document mapping to get the bookmarks in it. and i created a pdf for it. I need to add TOC to it. How do i do that? Could someone provide me an example or a sample. Its really Urgent.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

Please visit the following link for information on how to add Table of Contents/List of Tables or Figures . In case it does not satisfy your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

I looked into that link, it didnt really help me

I looked into that link and i am not able to follow it. Cant find the files and stuff

Hi,

Please take a look over attached demo of Table Of Contents and I hope it will help you to understand the scenario. In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.

ok, so i tried creating a sample report and tried moving the files in the report server as well but i am not getting the TOC. I can send you my sample project and may be you could guide me looking at it. I dont know where to attach the file though

Hi,

Sorry for replying you late.

Please share the sample project with in this forum thread, so that we can test the scenario at our end. Please ensure to enclose the sample data resources used with the report so that we can replicate the issue at our end. In case you are not able to share the data source, please try replicating the issue using Adventure Works database. We are sorry for your inconvenience.