We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

TOC Help

Hi ,

I am in need of some help/Suggestion i am generating a pdf from SQLServer linking so many tables you can say, since the pdf data all generated on the fly i am wondering how do i generate the TOC , can you help Plz.

thanks

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Manipulating List of Contents - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hello Khurram,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Are you generating the PDF document using SQL Reporting Services or, the PDF is being generated through code while fetching data from SQL server ?

Please share some details regarding your working environment so we may respond accordingly.

Hi Nayyar ,

Thanks for your reply i have sorted this problem.

But i have another problem now i am using a text watermark everything is alright but the watermark is coming in front of contents of the pdf even i have change the zindex property = -1 .

i have read one of your forum there was a same problem with ver 4.1.1 i think but was fix later but my question is my ver is 4.7.0.0 which is much newer than this one i should not have that problem. or you want me to do something else . your prompt help will be much appreciated.

Below is the code i am using.

Dim textWT as New Text(“DO NOT COPY”)
textWT.TextInfo.Alignment = Aspose.Pdf.AlignmentType.Center
textWT.TextInfo.FontSize = 40.0f
textWT.RotatingAngle = 45.0f
Dim watermark as new FloatingBox(500, 200)
watermark.BoxVerticalPositioning = BoxVerticalPositioningType.Margin
watermark.BoxVerticalAlignment = BoxVerticalAlignmentType.Center
watermark.ZIndex = -1
watermark.BoxHorizontalPositioning = BoxHorizontalPositioningType.Margin
watermark.Paragraphs.Add(textWT)
pdf.Watermarks.Add(watermark)
pdf.IsWatermarkOnTop = false

Thanks

Khurram

Hello Khurram,

Thanks for sharing the code snippet and sorry for replying you late.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice that Watermark is always being displayed on top of PDF contents. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-29158. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Nayyar,

Thanks for this , just to let you know i have sorted the problem it is displaying now behind the contents of the PDF.

Problem was the color of the text was black as soon as you change to Gray it will go back behind the contents.

Thanks

Khurram

Hello Khurram,

Thanks for sharing the information.

I have updated the Watermark text color to Gray and now it seems to be displayed in BackGround. I think it was because of default Black color. If we use any other color, it works fine (I have tested with few colors).

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi ,

I am having a problem with table of contents.

It's display a rectangle box around the table of contents text please let me know how can i remove that.

Version of Adobe reader which i am using 10.1.6

Thanks

Khurram

Hi Khurram,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

Can you please share the code snippet/sample project which can help us in replicating this issue at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.