Free Support Forum - aspose.com

TOC Indentation

Hi,
This is regarding the WORDSNET-15530, which i started in the old board already :slight_smile:
Is there a chance to workaround this issue on Linux?
What do you expect, when this issue could be finished, maybe we can discuss this via PN, or just send me a mail, as this is of high priority for us!

thanks Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. Currently, your issue is under analysis phase. Once our product team completes the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi Tahir,
is there any chance to get a test patchfile or so to have this one fixed? Would be VERY much appreciated, as this is the only point keeping us away from releasing a very critical Application in our infrastructure and i don’t see a chance working around it?
Do you see any other chance? Would buy paid support make a difference here (send me PN if so :wink: )?

Thanks a lot Robert

@tmdolphin,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have asked for the ETA of this issue from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Hi there,
is there already any news/estimate on this issue?

cheers Rob

@tmdolphin,

Thanks for your inquiry. The issue WORDSNET-15530 has been resolved and its fix is available in latest version Aspose.Words 17.8. Please download it from here:
Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8
Aspose.Words for Java 17.8

@tmdolphin,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15530) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.