Using Aspose 18.10 I’m trying to create a document from a dot file.
This dot file contains the definition for the table of contents.
Although I update the TOC when adding a heading to the document the TOC is shown incorrectly.
WrongTOC.png (323 Bytes)
Only after a manual update in Word it is shown correctly (using ‘update entire table’).
CorrectTOC.png (306 Bytes)
Attached is sample project where this behavior can be reproduced.
TestTOC.zip (33.7 KB)
When generating the document without using a dot file I noticed that the TOC is shown correctly.
This can be reproduced with the sample project by using ‘Initialise’ instead of ‘ReadDotFile’.
It seems the issue has to do with initializing the document from the dot file.