Too long conversion from a specific xlsx to pdf

Hi,

conversion from the attached xlsx to pdf takes about 1.5 minutes - that is too long. Used version: Aspose.Cells 17.1.0 and 17.1.1 for .NET 4.0.

C#:

var doc = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“ColorFill_3D_Cone_Chart_2003.Aspose17.1.1.xlsx”);

doc.Save(“out.pdf”);

Best Regards,

Aleksey.

Hi Aleksey,

Thank you for sharing the sample spreadsheet.

I have evaluated the presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.1.1 (DLL compiled against .NET Framework 4.0) and I have noticed that the spreadsheet to PDF conversion process has taken 40 seconds on my Windows 10 based machine. I have raised this incident as CELLSNET-45067 in our bug tracking system for further investigation. Please spare us little time for proper analysis. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.
Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45067 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the following latest fix

Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.6 (.NET 2.0) compiled in .NET Framework 2.0.
Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.1.6 (.NET 4.0) compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.

and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45067) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.