Too many pages after conversion

After conversion of 2 pages WORD file attached, I get a PDF file containing 63 pages. Aspose.Words.dll version is 13.12.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-10140. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Can we have please more information
about the resolution of this bug and the period of resolution? Our customer cannot
upgrade to the new version of our product without a correction of this bug.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

In general, we find that the bug fixes take too much time and we would want to know if Aspose offers a maintenance contract that would reduce the correction time.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your
issue currently has a normal priority and is unfortunately not resolved
yet.

Although we try our best to deal with every customer
request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a
delivery date to every customer issue. Our developers work on issues on a
first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most
appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

That
being said, we fully understand that you are keen to get a fix to your
particular issues, please have a look at this page - https://helpdesk.aspose.com/kb/faq/2-Developer-Business-Support-Key-Benefits-Conditions -
purchasing Priority Support will allow you to post your issues in our
Priority Support forum and raise the priority of these issues directly
with our development teams, if possible, we will then aim to get a
resolution to your issue as soon as we can. Many Priority Support customers find that this leads to their issue being fixed in the next release of the software.

If you would like to take advantage of Priority Support then please request a quote in our purchase forum - https://forum.aspose.com/c/purchase/6

Can we have please more information
about the resolution of this bug and the period of resolution?

Hi there,

Thanks
for your inquiry. I regret to share with you that the implementation of
this issue had been postponed. We will inform you as soon as there are
any further developments.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10140) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)