Total DLL-only zip posted today missing DLLs?

According to the website Aspose.Total for .NET includes Cells, Words, Pdf, Slides, Pdf.Kit, Barcode, Tasks, Network, Diagram, and OCR.

The DLL-only zip I downloaded that was posted today only seems to include:

Aspose.BarCode.dll
Aspose.BarCode.Silverlight.dll
Aspose.BarCode.WPF.dll
Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.dll
Aspose.Diagram.dll
Aspose.Diagram.xml
Aspose.Network.dll
Aspose.Network.xml
Aspose.OCR.dll
Aspose.OCR.xml
Aspose.Pdf.dll
Aspose.Pdf.xml
Aspose.Slides.dll
Aspose.Slides.xml
Aspose.Tasks.dll
Aspose.Tasks.xml

Are there missing DLLs or is this not an error?

Hi

Thanks for your request. I just downloaded the latest version of Aspose.Total (dlls only) and all dlls are there. By the way, you can download each product included into Aspose.Total separately:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/default.aspx

Best regards,

I could download each product included in Total separately, but it just seems more logical to download them all at once from a package that claims to include all of them. I re-downloaded the package again today, and I realize the problem. I figured all of the DLLs would appear in the same .NET version folder (I was only looking in 4).

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Actually, there is simply no version of Aspose.Words for .NET 4.0. But you can use Aspose.Words for .NET 3.5 or for .NET 2.0. There are not disadvantages of using these version of Apsose.Words.dll in .NET 4.0 applications.

Best regards,

Hi,

Aspose.Cells for .NET is compatible and works fine with all .NET framework versions i.e. 1.1, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x etc. for any type of project e.g Winforms, Web project, console application etc. We provide different dlls for different .NET framework versions. For more information, read the readme.txt file in the “\Bin” folder at your installation directory. But, this readme.txt file is present in the new versions e.g 5.x, 6.x or 7.0 etc.

You should use Aspose.Cells in net2.0 folder, it works fine on .NET framework 4.0.

Thank you.