TOTAL.NET missing NETWORK component and Aspose.Network missing

Quoting from previous post:

"Hi Bruno,

Thank you for inquiry.

Please refer to our blog post about the changes in Aspose.Network product. Aspose.Network for .NET now contains only network protocols related classes.There is no License class, because it is free now.

Please use Aspose.Email for .NET which contains all the message processing related features.
Visit the migration guide for updating your programs to use Aspose.Email for .NET.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Saqib Razzaq
Support Developer, Aspose Support Team
Your File Format Experts "

I’m facing the need to upgrade an application currently the Aspose.Network component.
Alas, it is no longer available and being replaced by the Aspose.Email assembly.
According from Bruno’s Post and Saqib Razzaq’s answer, Aspose.Netword does not exist and is replaced by Asponse.Email. There was a some point a migration guide, which is no longer accessible using the link in the previous post.

Could you let me know where the guide currently reside so I can update my application.

Thanks,
Jm

Hi Jm,

You can refer to our product documentation article Migration from Aspose.Network to Aspose.Email to upgrade your application. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.