We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Total Reporting Services License copied to bin folder- but reports still reflect watermark

Our company has just purchased an aspose total reporting services license, we are still receiving watermarks on our generated SSRS reports. The license (lic file) is copied to the MSSQL - report server - bin folder, where applicable aspose dll's are stored:

• aspose.cells.reportingservices.dll
  • aspose.pdf.reportingservices.dll
  • aspose.slides.reportingservices.dll

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello
Scott,

Thanks for using our products.

I am representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Please visit the following link for instructions on how to License Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services

In case it does not resolve your problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m a representative from the Aspose.Words team. I would suggest you please use the approach suggested in the following article on applying Aspose.Words license for Reporting Services:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.words-for-reporting-services/license-aspose-words-for-reporting-services.html

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance

Best Regards,

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team. Please see the document on how to set license for Aspose.Cells for RS:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/licensing.html

If you still find any issue let us know with all the details, SSRS version, OS, Aspose.Cells for RS version etc. We will help you accordingly.

Thank you.

We are logged into the website - but cannot access the URL provided - any suggestions?

We also need to remove the water mark from Aspose Slides using our Aspose Total Reporting Services license

Thanks again

After performing the tasks for removing the watermarks using aspose total reporting license - the following is outstanding:

aspose cells - completed

aspose pdf - completed

BUT.... aspose slides still reflects wateramark - we verified the extension names in the rsreportserver.config file, and verified the public key within the rssrvpolicy.config file

Hi Scott,

I am representing Aspose.Slides and feel sorry for delayed response. Please visit this documentation link to know how to set license for Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir, thanks again for the response. We have performed the recommended processes for Slides, and still receiving a watermark. The license we are using is “Aspose.Total.Reporting.Services.lic” (set to expire next year) which works great with Cells and Pdf, but not the case with Slides. We have also checked the dll files which are named appropriately. Is the license corrupt? We will send you the file. Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

Please share the license file with us by following the guidelines shared here. Please notify us here in the forum when you have shared the license file. Please also share that which version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services you are using.

Many Thanks,

Hi Scott,

I have worked with the license file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0.0 . I have modified the license file. Please replace the product name in tag to “Aspose.Total Product Family” and things will work for you. I have also created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33129 to further investigate the issue that why Aspose.Slides failed to load the product name that has already been added in license. Please make the changes suggested by me in your license and hopefully things will work fine. Please share, if I may be of any further help in this regard.

<span style=“font-size:9.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Many Thanks,

Mudassir - Thanks again for the info. I sent an email 2 days ago including printshots. The Slides watermark still shows up.

Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

I like to share that the issue shared has been resolved and fix will be available in coming version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.1.0 which is scheduled for 25, Feb 2012. However, the minor tweak in the license product name that I suggested to you worked on my end. Have you tried the changes on your end.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Mudassir, yes we have tried the recommended approach with the license, but still receive a Slides watermark in SSRS. A few days ago, I sent a forum generated email to you with 9 printshots to reflect our information - were they not received?

Thanks, Scott

We are having the exact same issue. Copied the *.lic file to the Bin folder. However, there is still watermarks in all of our exports. Management is not liking the product already. Need a resolution ASAP.

I have also tried to update the license file by replacing the tag to “Aspose.Total Product Family”. However, I still get the “Evaluation Warning” in Excel Exports.

Hi Scott,

I am sorry that I have not revived any print shots except license file from your end. There is one more thing that I like to suggest. There was issue of watermark appearing even with license in earlier version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0.0. But, later on the build was updated in download section. I may suggest you to please download the Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.0.0 from here and place the dll file manually using the guidelines shared here. Please share if you are still getting watermark even after replacing the dll. Please don’t forget to change the product name tag shared by me in my former post. This license issue has also been fixed as well and will be available in Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.1.0, which is scheduled for delivery on 25 Feb, 2012.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello Mudassir,

Thanks again for the follow up and detailed instructions. We downloaded Slides 4.0.0 per your recommendation and followed the instructions. Unfortunately, the Slides component still renders a watermark. We will wait for the new 2/25 release in hopes it will resolve the issue. We will let you know the outcome once the new version is available. In the interim - please let us know if there are additional recommendations.

Regards, Scott

Mudassir, Please confirm when Apsoe Slides 4.1.0 will be released, We were originally informed that the release would occur on 2/25/2012 to help remedy the licensing issue. Are we looking in the wrong place? Please advise.

Thanks, Scott

Hi Scott,

I have discussed the status with our development team and like to share that we are working over the product release. It will be released with in this week hopefully.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33129) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.