Track changes and vb password protection

I am creating a new docx by cloning from another docx or docm which has tracking enabled and password protected.

The resulting new document has inherited the tracking state and locked state but the password has changed.

Looking into the new file its seems that new docx has a slightly different version of:-
<w:documentProtection w:edit=“trackedChanges” w:enforcement=“1” w:cryptProviderType=“rsaAES”
w:cryptAlgorithmClass=“hash” w:cryptAlgorithmType=“typeAny” w:cryptAlgorithmSid=“14”
w:cryptSpinCount=“100000”
w:hash=“t2P4ndLW0Ic4I44Z2yl806YFDmRzYqmBii5xQlGhvHMzOaBA9XFPUQ12t/ui9+mIC3KlxWOsEYDYhcV9GsTk3A==”
w:salt=“4+P8R90LyB1TdJi/yq/O6w==”/>

Any ideas what this is?
(I am using Aspose.Words.jdk16.jar)

Cheers
Jan
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps you're using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx

I hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please attach your 1) source Word document, 2) output document showing the undesired behavior and 3) source code you used to generate this output Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,