We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Track Changes in PDF

Hi,

I am new to Aspose API and my issue is track changes are not appear in PDF as msword.

In PDF, Changed line and Formatted info not displaying.

And how we can retain Changed line and accept other?

Kindly help.

Thanks.

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid I am not clear about your requirement/scenario. Are you converting a DOC/DOCX to PDF and track changes are not being retained in output PDF? If it so then please share your sample input/ouput document along with your source code. It would help us to investigate your issue. Otherwise please share some more details about your requirement.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Please find attached source code and sample document .

My requirement is, I have a docx document with track changes(insertion, deletion and formatted).

I want to accept only the changes(insertion or deletion text) not the line(Vertical line). The vertical line should be retain in both in pdf and msword.

In short words, the pdf and msword should be like final document but the document should retain lines(Vertical lines).

Thanks.

Hi Murali,

Thanks for feedback. Your issue pertains to Aspose.Words, so I am moving your post to related forum. There one of my colleague will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your request. Aspose.Words currently renders revision bars as well as revision marks in PDF document. We will provide an option to be able to render only the Track Changes Revision Bars in PDF. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-9569) and you will be notified as soon as it is supported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Moreover, considering the “TrackChagesTest.docx” as your input document, could you please create your expected Word and PDF documents and attach them here for our reference. You can create them using Microsoft Word application. We will investigate as to how you would like Aspose.words to generate your final documents.

Best regards,

Hi Awais Hafeezv,

Thanks for support. Please find attached file for input and expected output.

Thanks.

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can accept individual revisions before rendering to PDF by using the following code snippet:

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @“TrackChangeInput.docx”);

foreach (Revision rev in doc.Revisions)

{

if (rev.RevisionType == RevisionType.FormatChange || rev.RevisionType == RevisionType.Deletion)

{

rev.Accept();

}

}

doc.Save(MyDir + @"out.pdf");

I hope, this helps.

However, this will still render revision marks in PDF and as per WORDSNET-9569, we will provide an option to be able to render only the Track Changes Revision Bars in PDF. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9569) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)