Track Changes made by Aspose.Words

Hello,

We were in a step away from purchasing of Aspose.Words (already implemented a part of functionality that should be using it) but we’ve faced a serious problem. For our project it is critically important to have Track Changes functionality. In a perfect world we’d love to see it working automatically, when TrackChanges set to true for the Document object. It looks impossible with the current version of Aspose.Words, but may be there is some workaround?

By “workaround” I mean:
- Insert Runs marked as InsertChange/ DeleteChange
- Create and save new revision of the document
- Something else.

Unfortunately we cannot use Comments to show changes, we need exactly changes in the same way they work in MS Word. If there is a plan to have this functionality implemented please let us know.

Hi
Thanks for your request. unfortunately, currently there is no way to track changes made programmatically using Aspose.Words. We will consider adding this feature in future. But unfortunately, I cannot promise you that this feature will be available any time soon.
Also, unfortunately, I cannot suggest you any workaround.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-754) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)