Tracking system

Hi, my client is requesting a control of hierarchy of the data entered/altered/removed from the worksheet.

For this, I need to have a flag for each row, indicating that:

if 0 in this flag, the row has no modification
if 1 in this flag, the row was empty and data was entered in it
if 2 in this flag, the row has data and this data was modified (or a new data entered in a clear cell in this row)
if 3 in this flag, it means that this row was deleted (but it must remain in worksheet, only is marked to a future removal).

Every flag that is set must paint the entire row with a specific color:

if 0, then the row is all painted in White
if 1, then the row is all painted in Khaki
if 2, then the row is all painted in Light Sky Blue
if 3, then the row is all painted in Crimson.

This flags came from the database when the grid is started, and must be painted as needed when the user modifies the worksheet. Also, the resulting flags must be sent back to database.

When the "tracking" system is off, there is no need to have / analyze this flag.

Now I have to use a second grid (that is hidden) to save the flag and the data that was originally in the first grid.

This can be made as a Customizing way for my company if you wish.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

You can achieve your desired needs using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for GridWeb v2.7.13.2001
with the help of its event model. Please see the following document for your reference.

Please also visit the Aspose.Cells for GridWeb documentation and download and try the Lastest C# Aspose.Cells for GridWeb Offline Demos from the following links.

1. Documentation - Aspose.Cells.GridWeb
  2. Offline C# Demos - Aspose.Cells.GridWeb

Please also see the screenshot that defines how to configure your web.config file.

Screenshot: