Transfer License & Permission Error

Hi we are trying to move our license from one server to another (standing up new SQL Servers in the cloud - go live is this weekend). I have copied the Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.dll and Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services.lic into the ReportServer/Bin folder. I have also gone into the ReportServer.Config file to add the rendering extensions (see below). I checked to see if the Reporting Service Service Account has full rights all the way down to the .dll (even made sure I had the same rights) and lastly I restarted the services and server multiple times. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Here are the main things that I have seen in the log files:

1. Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices
  2. Required permissions cannot be acquired.

CONFIGURATION FILE CODE I ADDED:

<Extension Name="ASPPT" Type="Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.PptRenderer,Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices"/>
		<Extension Name="ASPPS" Type="Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.PpsRenderer,Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices"/>
		<Extension Name="ASPPTX" Type="Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.PptxRenderer,Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices"/>
		<Extension Name="ASPPSX" Type="Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices.PpsxRenderer,Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices"/>
		<!--End here.-->

WHAT I AM SEEING IN THE LOGS:

ERROR: Exception caught instantiating ASPPSX report server extension: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417)
File name: ‘Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ —> System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.
at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)
at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolveCasPolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ExtensionClassFactory.LoadAssembly(String name)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ExtensionClassFactory.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.b__0()
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.RevertImpersonationContext.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.b__0(Object state)
at System.Security.SecurityContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Security.SecurityContext.Run(SecurityContext securityContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.RevertImpersonationContext.Run(ContextBody callback)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.ExtensionClassFactory.CreateExtensionObject(Extension extConfig, Boolean typeOnly)

@smcdonald,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the issue description. Please check the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.
Documents: Installation