Transformation confusion in Node

@fremming

Thank you for being patient.

Would you please try attached hotfix, Aspose.3D for .NET 19.8.2, and then share your kind feedback with us. It calculates expected global matrix now.

Aspose.3D for .NET 19.8.2.zip

Are you still in Aspose? I have another problem I addressed in https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-threed-with-rmv-format/226467?u=fremming. Can you take a look?

@fremming

The link is inaccessible as it seems to be a private message. Please send this message to username @asad.ali and we will address the issue accordingly.

Did you get get message?

@fremming

We have got your message. Would you kindly share the sample RVM file in .zip format with us along with the sample code snippet that you are using. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

The problem is that the file is a customer data. We are not allowed to send it away. Do you have any sample data yourself for testing and verifying your code? If I can get the file, I can reproduce the bug on our side.

I attached a zip with a very simple RVM file and a image from Navisworks. The color should be magenta, but when loading it with asose the color is grey. It is the LambertMatrial, where the diffuse color is grey. Do you need the code. It will take some time to make a simple example.

TEST.zip (72.8 KB)

@fremming

We have logged an investigation ticket as THREEDNET-865 in our issue tracking system for the sake of further analysis. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please give us some time.

It would also help if you could please share a sample code snippet so that we will investigate the ticket accordingly.

Thank you, where do I get the status of this ticket?

@fremming

We will provide you update in this very forum thread as soon as the ticket is resolved. At the moment, the ticket resolution is under process and it is expected to be fixed in 21.4 version of the API which will be rolled out next month. We will update you once it is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as THREEDNET-865) have been fixed in Aspose.3D for .NET 21.4.