Transitions between slides

Hello, is it possible to show slide transitions in Aspose.Slides? Like, whenever a slide is shown It plays it’s transition that is set in PowerPoint. (C#)

@xBones,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share your requirements in form of sample so that we may further investigate to help you out.

I just want to play a PowerPoint presentation inside a C# Windows Forms Application.

I could do it by converting the slides to images and showing them on a PictureBox, But I want to show the PowerPoint transitions too. So when the slide switches it shows the transition added to the slide inside of PowerPoint.

@xBones,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that there is no option presently available to implement slide transition in windows form as Aspose.Slides does not provide any front end. What I suggest you to emulate the slide transitions in your Windows Form application is to create multiple copies of a slide having different transition levels. Then you create slide image at all different transition levels and then program that in your application to load respective image with desired transition level in your application. This is workaround that you may adopt on your end.