We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Translating Legends in Pi Charts

Hi,

We are generating the PI charts in a excel via code using some input values. There are some legends in the PI charts. I want to translate those texts according to culture using resource file of that culture.

Please provide some solution so that I can change the text of legends while generating the chart.

In the attached file I am providing the image and some details. I have encircled those texts which i need to convert according to culture( i.e. German, French, Japanese etc).

Please reply as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Animesh Patra

Hi Animesh,

Thanks for considering Aspose products.

I am afraid your query seems more related to Aspose.Cells. I am moving your query the appropriate forum where the respective support team will help resolving your issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

How could you do this MS Excel manually? could you create a sample chart in MS Excel manually for your desired requirement and post the file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please look into the attached excel, In the excel there are two PI charts on sheets "Chart AutoVue Annova" and "ChartImmucorEfficiency" and their data source is in the sheet "testing Efficiency". I want to translate these "QC", "Repeats" and "Patients" texts according to the culture.

Hi,

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I
am afraid
we can not provide a solution for translating text according to culture.
Generally, the culture affects on how to format digital, date, currency, time
etc. We
think you
can do this by translating the text strings by yourself and then change the data
source
of the chart.<o:p></o:p>

Thank you.

Hi,

We are already doing this using some methods, we are converting the charts headings. We are doing this using resource manager. i only want to that how we can do this for legends of a PI charts.

Thanks and Regards,

Animesh Patra

Hi,

I am able to solve the issue. Thanks for your co-operation.

thanks and regards,

Animesh Patra