Transparency is changed from 100% to 0% after running

After running the Aspose code, the transparency of these Excel checkboxes is changed from 100% to 0% (see attachments), as far as I understand it, the code should change nothing to the appearance of the document.

Could you resolve this issue?

Many thanx

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your query. It seems that your query is related to Aspose.Cells. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Cells and my colleagues will reply you shortly.

Hi,

I am assuming that your are using Aspose.Cells for .NET. I can notice the issue as you mentioned by your screen shot in the document.

Here is my sample code, I just opened and re-saved the file by Aspose.Cells for .NET APIs.

Sample code:
Workbook wb = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Before.xlsm");
wb.Save("e:\\test2\\outBefore.xlsm", SaveFormat.Xlsm)

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40555. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET

v7.1.2.6.

Unfortunately your assumption was wrong. We are using Aspose.Cells for Java 7.1.0. I’ll try how things go in 7.1.2.

Hi,

We are sorry, we assumed, you were using .NET version.

By default, we always assume, customer is using .NET version unless he mentions the version specifically.

Anyway, I was able to replicate your issue using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.1.2.5

We have logged this issue in our database. Development team will look into this issue and fix it and we will update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40167.

Please see the code below.

Java

String filePath = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Before.xlsm”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.xlsm”);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40167) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.