Transparent Rectangle

I’ve been looking through the documentation and this forum, but couldn’t find conclusive information on this matter: Is it possible to draw rectangles on a PDF document with alpha channel? I have tried applying an ARGB colour to a Rectangle object, but it seems the alpha channel is ignored - and using Aspose.Pdf.Color.FromArgb() doesn’t even has a parametre for A.

I don’t care in case this can be realised via another method. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for contacting support.

Yes your observation is correct that the Alpha channel is missing in FromArgb() method. However can you please share some sample PDF file with rectangle in your desired format, so that we can further look into this matter. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Here is an example of a PDF with semi-transparent rectangles the way I was looking to implement them. Ideally, the opacity of the alpha channel should be arbitrary.

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for providing sample document. As stated above Alpha color channel support is not working as expected, so we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39947 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39947) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.