Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Trial branding with .Total license?

Hi folks,

We have a .Net Total license - although it and the s/w is stale. The .Words component has been working fine. We recently tried to extend our usage to PPTs and get error text in the output PDF of “text has been truncated due to evaluation version limitation” plus a branding/overlay including “7.7.0.0” on all slides. We would expect our Total license to cover this component. Any assistance welcome - thanks!
Regards,
Charles

Hi Charles,

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please send your license file by following these guidelines. Please acknowledge us by posting over this thread after you send your license file. I will be able to proceed further as soon as requested data is shared by you.

Best Regards,

Email sent. Thanks!

Regards,
Charles

Hi Charles,

I have checked the email sent by you. You have pasted the content from license file. I request you to please email the license file to us as an attachment because the pasted information is not complete. Please send the license file so that I may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

License key file re-sent. Thanks!

Regards,
Charles

Hi Charles,

I have worked with the license file shared by you and it is working fine with Aspose.Slides for .NET 7.7.0. Also, the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET supported by your license is Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.1 which was released on 24 Oct 2014 whereas the expiry date of your license is 25 Oct 2014 so your license file is working fine with it as well. If you still face the issue then please share the sample application with us as well as files which lead to trial license conditions and the file with overlay on it so that I may investigate it further to help you out.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Best Regards,