Trial version question

I am using a trial Aspose.words for converting word to pdf. we are looking to purchase but I wanted to confirm something before.

Some red copyright text pops up at the top of each page. Ofcourse in the licensed version this would go away but in one case (see attached image), I have some text being pushed down over a line. Is this because of the trial text at the top?

Hi Kulsum,

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

Yes, it is because of the trial text on top of the document. Once you apply a valid license, the trial text will go away and you will also be able to process multiple page documents with ease. Please have a look at the attached image of the PDF file that is generated on my side with licensed version of Aspose.Words.

Aspose.Words for .NET is an advanced class library to perform a wide range of word document processing tasks directly from your .NET applications. It supports DOC, DOCX, WordprocessingML, RTF, HTML, OOXML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EMF, EPUB and bunch of other document and image formats(PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF). You can also render and print your documents and also perform mail merging operations with total ease using Aspose.Words. Here is the documentation reference for Aspose.Words for .NET and will surely help you better understand the features available in it.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more queries.