Trimmed html body after convert eml to msg

Hi,

I would like to convert an eml-File to msg-File.
The mail file (see attachment test.zip -> test.eml) has a html body with a signature part at the end of the content.

At first time I used the evaluation licence and the following code:

var mailMessage = MailMessage.Load(@“C:\test.eml”, new EmlLoadOptions());
mailMessage.Save(@“C:\test_evaluation_lic.msg”, Aspose.Email.Mail.SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode);

Second time I used a valid licence and the following code:

var lic = new Aspose.Email.License();
lic.SetLicense(“Aspose.Email.lic”);
var mailMessage = MailMessage.Load(@“C:\test.eml”, new EmlLoadOptions()); mailMessage.Save(@“C:\test_valid_lic.msg”, Aspose.Email.Mail.SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode);

The code with evalution licence works without a problem (see attachment test.zip -> test_evalution_lic.msg).

The code with valid licence trimmed the html body and removes the signature part (see attachment test.zip -> test_valid_lic.msg).

Whats wrong?

Hi Steven,

Thank you for writing to Aspose Support team.

We were able to observe the problem you have mentioned with the latest version of the API and have logged it as EMAILNET-38548 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38548) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.