Trouble connecting to server

Hi,

I'm trying to test Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services before purchasing it. I cannot connect to the Reporting Services server however. I've tried several different logins all with the same result.

Can you help?

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.ReportingService.ReportingService2005.ListChildren(String Item, Boolean Recursive)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.MSReportingServiceHelper.x402164c6d8743e45(String xdb3ddbb9cbc638e5, CatalogItemImage x77e8d77b650d1b2f, ListMode xa4aa8b4150b11435)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.MSReportingServiceHelper.x9809c6a1ffeedc95(TreeNode x8b2c3c076d5a7daf, CatalogItemImage x77e8d77b650d1b2f, ListMode xa4aa8b4150b11435)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.MSReportingServiceHelper.ListChildrenNode(String parnetFolder, Boolean recursive, CatalogItemImage images, ListMode mode)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.MSReportingServiceHelper.ListAllNodes(CatalogItemImage images, ListMode mode)
at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Report.CustomControls.ReportItemTreeRefreshRunner.Run()

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Do you install Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services properly and What is is your MS SQL Server version on the server. Could you check for reference especially the installation guide @: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html

Thank you.

Amjad,

I did read the documentation and I do believe that the software is installed correctly.

Running SQL server 2005 STD Edition Version 9.2.3042.00 running on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 2.

I have no problems connecting to the same Report Server using Visual Studio 2005.

Thanks,

Berl

Hi berlblack,

Please try new version. .

When inputting error username and password, Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices client occur this error.

Please re-input correctly username and password.

1. Click publish report button ,show publish report form.

2. Click config button.

3. Correctly input Report Server URL, username ,password.

4. Choose "Save my configuration for next time use" check box.

5. Click Ok button.

6. Click Close button.

7. Choose the URL.

8. Click Refresh button.