We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Trouble with misreading value of the font name for some Runs placed inside table cells


I’ve came across MS Word document that ends with table whose entire text is predominantly formatted in Ariel font. When I’ve opened document in Aspose’s Words For Java API, and asked for font names for respective runs formatted in Ariel font, I’ve got unexpectedly Times New Roman as an answer (see code sample and document in question included in zip file attached to this message).

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11068. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11068) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.