TrueType fonts in exported XPS are malformed in Win 10 / Server 2016

Hi,
Using Aspose.Slides to convert a .pptx to XPS in Windows 10 or on Server 2016 results in the fonts being garbled when the XPS is subsequently printed (tested with Arial and Calibri fonts so not a custom font issue)
This is not an issue on Server 2008
i have updated to Slides .net v17.9.1 and the issue still exists
Garbled fonts appear in printouts to Adobe PDF printer and Ricoh devices. Using Microsoft PDF printer the output appears fine

Similar behavior was found in .xls files with Aspose.Cells, however updating to the latest version fixed this issue

Behaviour descriped appears similar to the following issue in aspose.cells:
CELLSNET-45196 - Printout is garbled problem in exported XPS

I am able to replicate on any powerpoint on windows 10 or server 2016

Please find attached a sample powerpoint, XPS converted using aspose.slides 17.9.1 and subsequent print-out using Adobe PDF printer
Replacing the ODTTF files in the xps with those created when printing the powerpoint through Microsoft XPS document writer fixes the issue

Sample powerpoint, XPS and PDF printout.zip (90.5 KB)

@paper-river,

I have worked with the presentation file on my end and have not been able to reproduce the issue. Based on your result, I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-39463 in our issue tracking system to investigate the issue. We will share further details after investigation is completed by our product team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39463) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz