Trutype fonts

Truetype fonts in version 8.1 are not getting embedded into the output document. With version 5.0 it worked fine. Below is the code we are using:

///
/// Converts a Word document to PDF.
///
/// The source document to
/// be converted.
/// A stream to which
/// the pdf file will be written.
public override void ToPdf(Stream source, Stream target)
{
    var d = new Document(source);
    d.Save(target, SaveFormat.Pdf);
}

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please be more specific regarding the problem with a font? Also could you please attach your document here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

attached is a word doc and the trytype font.

Hello

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

can you supply a guess on the time frame?

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem or provide you more information.
Best regards,

How is the support of true type fonts with the latest release going?

Hi John,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue, you have reported earlier, is still unresolved. We will let you know once it is fixed.
Best regards,

Any news on this? I have a production system down.

would it be possible to get a version before the bug was introduced? If so, which version and how do I download? My reference shows 5.0 working.

Hi John,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved and currently I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Unfortunately, it is not our common practice to provide custom builds.
Best regards,

custom build? I just need version 5 of aspose.words.

Hi

Thanks for your request. I can attach Aspose.Words 5.0.0 here, but as I can see you use direct method of PDF conversion. You should note that 5.0.0 version does not support direct conversion to PDF, this version also requires Aspose.Pdf to convert documents to PDF:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/
Direct method was introduced in Aspose.Words 6.0.0. So, do you really need 5.0.0 version?
Best regards.

yes we understand. Can we please get aspose.words 5.0 and aspose.pdf that works with it
John

Hi
Thanks for your request. I have attached Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf dlls here. Hope this could help you.
Best regards,

We got it working by using the new code and combining libraries of aspose.word and aspose.pdf. Eventhough the aspose.word is supposed to be self contained it appears to be missing something that is in the aspose.pdf linraries.

Hi
It is perfect that you already resolve the problem. You can use legacy method, but you should note that we will exclude legacy method of PDF conversion in one of our future versions. Also no new issues will be fixed in the legacy method.
Best regards,

Do you have a fix to this issue? We need to use the latest code, however, we are using TrueType barcodes that are not getting embeded.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The issue will be fixed in the next hotfix. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 3-4 weeks). You will be notified.
Best regards,

has the quick fix for True Type been released?